Thursday, December 19, 2013

Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.

Home Decor
Home Decor

Download whole gallery
Magnificent arch window. Simple & elegant decor.
Magnificent arch window. Simple & elegant decor.

Download whole gallery
Office Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor - page 4
Office Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor - page 4

Download whole gallery
Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.
Things I like here: the natural light, the furniture (vintage, timber, benches and awesome chairs), the fittings (clock! lights!) Not colours that should appeal to me, but here, they do.

Download whole gallery
This, I believe, is what they call contrasting textures: a stone vanity top, metal legs, against a white brick wall with what appears to be a giant ceramic quiche dish for a basin!
This, I believe, is what they call contrasting textures: a stone vanity top, metal legs, against a white brick wall with what appears to be a giant ceramic quiche dish for a basin!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment